Jul 8, 2009

Tap Water link to Stomach Virus?

This is not proven nor written on any other website yet, but gathering the facts and chain of events I urge people to stop drinking tap water as soon as possible.

Recently Yahoo.com posted a news article urging people to stop buying bottled water and drink tap water, one reason is that tap water is very high in fluoride. Fluoride has been known to help 'Control The Masses,' but the main reason I urge you to stop drinking tap water is because I have noticed that in Texas the tap water is tasting different, sweeter, and smells different than normal. At the same time I also noticed a new stomach virus spreading in Central Texas.
Could this be some strange form of Governmental testing on the masses?
I also noticed many more airplanes, chemtrails and helicopters flying above my house.
Every 5 minutes at least one airplane or jet flies past my house, and two nights ago I spotted three helicopters flying in a row.

Back on topic though, I preffer Ozarka water without fluoride, however the water is from Piney Woods Springs, Wood Country, Texas, meaning it might also be contaminated from the Chemtrails.

Here are more reasons to avoid tap water:


There are 35,000 pesticides containing 600 chemical compounds. Yet municipal water systems are only required to test for six. Many of these chemicals are known to cause birth defects, nerve damage, sterility and cancer.

The General Accounting Office reports that 20% of the nation's 65,000 community systems are unable to meet minimum standards set by the Safe Drinking Water Act.

More than 700 organic chemicals have been identified in drinking water, and some of them are suspected cancer causing agents.

A recent government study found that more than 25% of all large U.S. public water systems contain traces of one or more toxic substances. ... Public water systems do not test for the carcinogens and other dangerous chemicals that are being found.

Also, I apologize for not posting more on the Big Brother is Watching topic, I will get to it first thing tomorrow.

0 comments: