According to a college professor, Dr. Lawrence Britt (expert on Fascist Regimes & author of "Fascism Anyone?"), there are 14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism:
1. Powerful & Continuing Nationalism.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights.
3. Identifying Enemies or Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause.
4. Supremacy of The Military.
5. Rampant Sexism.
6. Controlled Mass-Media.
7. Obsession with National Security.
8. Religion & Government Our Intertwined.
9. Corporate Power is Protected.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals & The Arts.
12. Obsession with Crime & Punishment.
13. Rampant Cronyism & Corruption.
14. Fraudulent Elections.
Made by Eric Blumrich
Nov 5, 2009
Posted by Neo at 16:55
Nov 4, 2009
For a while I had a feeling Alex Jones was a liar, an agent for the government possibly, so I decided to do some research.
So who is Alex Jones really?
The answer? A fear spreader working for the government. His mission is simple; make the people feel like they have no power over the government.
While the information he gives is mostly true (ignoring, of course, the lies he tells about socialism and communism.)
Infowars.com and Alex Jones' other websites are all there to make you feel powerless, while still giving you real information.
Remember, without us the rich and the government wouldn't survive, so while you may enjoy reading infowars, remember you have power and you can stop them.
So now the question arises, who can you trust? Can you trust me? The answer is that no one can ever be trusted, nothing on this blog can be trusted, nothing on CNN can be trusted. Go by your feelings, if you feel like trusting something, be care full, but go ahead with it.
Below is a look at some of Alex Jone's lies and brainwashing:
Alex Jones seems to also be brainwashing the Americans with this:
Obama is NOT a socialist, if he was America would be doing much better off.
This is not the first time Alex Jones makes Socialism and Communism look evil.
Below is another video you might find interesting: