Aug 4, 2009

Contribute to Uncensored News

We now have over 600+ visits on Uncensored News after less than a month of of our first post back in July.

I apologize for the lack of updates in the past week, but I can assure you that I will be updated very frequently again.

With countless articles still waiting to be posted, I guarantee that many more posts will soon be published.

However if I have missed something or if you have any information you think I should publish on Uncensored News, please email me at neo.1962@yahoo.com


When emailing me remember to include the link that you have received the information from, or specify weather this is your own information.

Your email will not be posted on Uncensored News unless you specify otherwise.

Thank you for all your support,

Thomas Anderson.

0 comments: