Nov 5, 2009

14 Signs of Fascism-The USA turning into a Fascist Country



According to a college professor, Dr. Lawrence Britt (expert on Fascist Regimes & author of "Fascism Anyone?"), there are 14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism:

1. Powerful & Continuing Nationalism.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights.
3. Identifying Enemies or Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause.
4. Supremacy of The Military.
5. Rampant Sexism.
6. Controlled Mass-Media.
7. Obsession with National Security.
8. Religion & Government Our Intertwined.
9. Corporate Power is Protected.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals & The Arts.
12. Obsession with Crime & Punishment.
13. Rampant Cronyism & Corruption.
14. Fraudulent Elections.

Made by Eric Blumrich
http://www.ericblumrich.com

4 comments:

acerlghp said...

put this video on to your newest post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8OUS3Ufmk

blogger said...

I like your blog!

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.

Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com